Families and children
Are you traveling as a family? With our Kids service, our top priority is to maximize comfort and well-being for you and your family: personalized services at the airport, special meals for infants and children, onboard entertainment and more. Our cabin crew makes sure your flight is a truly pleasant experience. Air France adapts it health measures to accommodate these uncertain times and ensure your safety.
Total comfort for you and your child
At the airport
Comfort on board
* The Air France long-haul network includes most intercontinental flights, notably those:
- between metropolitan France and the Caribbean or the Indian Ocean,
- between metropolitan France and the French overseas departments and territories,
- between Europe and Asia, Oceania, Africa (not including North Africa), North or South America, or the Middle East .
Children and youth under 16 years of age traveling from the United Kingdom are exempt from paying the British Airport Tax (Air Passenger Duty). This exemption is automatic.
* Up to 12 years of age for flights within metropolitan France and flights to/from French overseas departments and territories, and up to 15 years of age for international flights.
Traveling with a stroller
You can transport a foldable stroller and car seat in the hold at no extra charge. Some strollers may be accepted in the cabin, subject to space availability. Depending on the type of stroller, the following size limits apply.
- Small foldable stroller:* dimensions cannot exceed 15 cm x 30 cm x 100 cm / 5.9 in x 11.8 in x 39.4 in
- Other foldable stroller: this replaces your child's hand baggage allowance and once folded, its dimensions cannot exceed 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm / 21.7 in x 13.8 in x 9.8 in.
Please note: strollers must be packed in a carrying case that covers the stroller fully. In addition, for security reasons, some airports may have to deny access to strollers inside the boarding areas.
* Space permitting on long-haul flights, except between metropolitan France and Cayenne, Fort-de-France, Havana, Mauritius, Pointe-à-Pitre, Punta Cana, Reunion, Saint-Martin and Santo Domingo.