Your questions - Air France Tickets
When you complete your booking, you will see a confirmation screen containing a booking number. This confirms your booking. Once you have paid for your trip, your ticket is created in an Air France database. You then receive a trip summary by e-mail that includes all the necessary information about your trip, along with some mandatory legal provisions. No further confirmation is necessary.
Your trip summary will be sent to you by e-mail after you purchase your ticket online. You can print your trip summary and keep it with you throughout your flight. You can also print it later when checking in online. The trip summary serves as a sales receipt. It contains the following information:
- your booking number,
- your ticket number,
- your flight dates and times,
- the number and weight limit of baggage items you can transport at no extra charge,
- your fare, as well as taxes and service charges.
In case you did not receive your trip summary check your mail box, as the trip summary may has been considered as spam . A new trip summary can be sent to you at any time (If you purchased your ticket online or in an Air France sales office). Simply request a new trip summary in the “View/modify your bookings” section of our website. You can specify a different email address.
If you have not received an e-mail confirmation, you may have entered your e-mail address incorrectly. In all cases, your booking is registered once payment has been made. Please contact online assistance.
To guarantee extra legroom when you travel in the Economy cabin on long-haul flights, Air France lets you reserve a seat with extra room, a Seat Plus. You can purchase Seat Plus with a ticket purchased in a travel agency:
- at any time after purchasing your ticket in the "Review/modify your bookings" section or by phone when speaking to one of our agents,
- when checking in online, at the airport by using our Self-Service Kiosks (in metropolitan France and the United States) or at Air France counters in certain airports.
For Flying Blue Award tickets or group tickets, you can purchase a Seat Plus during check-in only.
It depends on your ticket and travel class. Some tickets are non-refundable, while others are refundable before the trip begins, but are subject to certain conditions. Service fees (booking fees or after-sales fees cannot be refunded. If part or all of your ticket has not been used, you may be eligible for a tax refund. This depends on:
- the type of ticket (refundable or not, one-way or return),
- the ticket price, regulations in the country of purchase.
Please note: when purchasing your ticket, you can choose to add a "Cancelation - Missed Flight" insurance.